- Very Competitive Salary package on offer
- Madison Pearl
- Accounting & Finance | Audit
- United Arab Emirates
- Identify and assess the risks for all areas of the firm and obtain management agreement on risks and related key controls and control issues;
- Develop the annual audit plan after consulting with key stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year;
- Liaise with investee companies and align internal audit objectives and strategy between the firm and investee companies;
- Report to Audit Committee quarterly on internal audit plan, internal audit reviews, progress and key findings;
- Big 4 and Buy Side background
- Proven track record and experience in reputable audit firms functions;
- Regional experience is preferable, working within similar investment holding/asset management companies;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Minimum 12 years experience, 8 of which being in Investment Management or Private Equity.
- CA or equivalent.
Please contact Damion Cubitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +971 45 609 121