- Madison Pearl
- HR & Recruitment | HR Generalist
- United Arab Emirates
- Review and make recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures, and practices on personnel matters.
- Liaise with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Manage the HR team, provide guidance and offer development and coaching.
- Consult with legal counsel on issues pertaining to personnel matters.
- Communicate any changes in the Bank's HR policies and procedures and ensure that proper compliance is followed.
- Design plans to meet training and development needs, manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up Policies and Procedures.
- Identify and develop career paths for high potential employees; link to the performance management process in order to ensure employee potential is managed successfully.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure compliance.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience preferably within the Banking Sector.
- Prior experience in the GCC desirable.
Interested candidates can either apply here or send across their resume in Word format directly to email@example.com, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.