- Very competitive fixed and variable compensation package
- Madison Pearl
- Risk Management | Operational
- United Arab Emirates
- Responsible to oversee, facilitate & coordinate all risk related topics across the business, especially the business risks stemming from all the trading activities and Market.
- Manages & produce all risk management reporting, communicate with all internal & external stakeholders.
- Implement, maintain and update the risk and compliance framework that will include: Risk policies & procedures, Risk appetite & limits, Risk methodologies, key risk indicators.
- Produce accurate & timely reporting to the Board, Executive Management & all concerned Department Heads as well as advising on key market & business risk trends.
- Manage the relationship with all risk team members while running the implementation of new software, data migration & process for the risk control function.
- 15 years in Risk Management, 10 of which in a senior capacity, preferably in a global financial services environment.
- Must be an excellent communicator with the natural ability to influence and collaborate.
- Must have significant experience of working in a trading environment (Front Office) with a focus on currency products across the global markets.
- Must be familiar with hedging strategies.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on +97145609121.