Bracknor is seeking an Analyst to help continue successfully growing the business. The investment professional will be an integral part of the team, responsible for a wide variety of analysis related to potential portfolio and existing portfolio company investments. Bracknor is proud of its talented team, strong industry relationships and commitment to long term success. We offer a variety of junior debt and equity financing options for lower mid- to middle-market listed companies throughout the world mostly in mature markets. The main business model is to deploy Private Investments in Public Equities (PIPE Deals).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Evaluate potential investment opportunities across multiple markets
* Contact C level executives in identified target for PIPE deal originations
* Pitching Investment ideas and originations Term Sheets to the Investment Committee
* Assist in the due diligence, underwriting, structuring, and closing of new deals spanning all asset class
* Create financial models and communicate key variables and risks with the team
* Analyze and filter prospective investments within targeted industries
* Prepare internal investment approval memoranda
* Provide portfolio management including ongoing monitoring for compliance and analyzing key performance and industry indicators
* Synthesize findings, develop investment theses and articulate recommendations to Senior Management
* Assist as needed with other assignments
* Work as part of a team to develop independent and fact-based investment recommendations
*Identify deal targets for originations
* Contact targets to originate deals
Education, Skills, & Experience
* Bachelorís degree from accredited four-year university in finance, accounting, or business administration.
* Strong experience with Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
* Strong accounting/financial modeling and analytical skills supported by a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Ability to comfortably work with multiple concurrent transactions
* Sound business judgment and decision making abilities
* Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize assignments, and to meet critical and established deadlines; Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
* Professional business image and excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing
* Ability to learn quickly and demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a high-performance team
* Flexibility and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and constant interruptions; Ability to adjust priorities in a rapidly changing environment
* 1-3 years of private equity, corporate finance, securities and/or investment banking experience
* Masterís degree from accredited university, CPA, or CFA beneficial but not required
* Good Command of the Bloomberg Terminal functions
* Accustomed to securities back and middle office duties
* Legal knowledge on securities in france, US and UK
Mandatory Presence Monday to Friday ( 10:30AM - 8:30PM) †
Payment : Bonuses Only (Performance Based)† Advance Salary : AED 12,000 / month† Offset from Bonuses -Percentage on Fees & Incentive Call warrants of deeds originated
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbent(s) in this position. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties in this description and incumbent(s) may be required to perform position-related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description.
Bracknor is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities (EEO), and is committed to diversifying its workforce. All employees and applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status or other status protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.