Start Date: 05/16/2015
End Date: 05/16/2015
Timings: 15:30 HRS - 21:00 HRS
Cost Of Admission: Registration for the event online is free and on the day of the fair is 20 AED.
Meet top business schools at the QS World MBA Tour in Dubai on 16 May.
The QS World MBA Tour is designed to be a comprehensive day that can give you the competitive advantage to make your application a success.
Discover your perfect MBA program by speaking with admissions advisers from top international business schools, attend interactive info-sessions, learn how to ace the GMAT at our preparation workshop, visit the dedciated area for Executive MBA programs, network with Alumni from Top Business Schools and much more..
Arrive early to get complimentary copy of the QS Top MBA Career Guide – World’s largest read Bi-Annual MBA Publication. (The first 100 attendees on the day)
Who? Meet the world’s top business schools including G. Washington, Hult, IE, IMD, Imperial, INSEAD, Manchester, Queenchar(39)s, Toronto-Rotman, Warwick, Univ. Edinburgh and many more...
When? Dubai – Friday 16th May, 4:30pm – 9pm
Where? The H Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road
Why? It is the best chance for candidates to meet with and ask questions to the Admissions Directors of leading international business schools.
How? Register at www.topmba.com/deg for Free Entry
In addition, the QS World MBA Tour offers US$1.7 million worth of exclusive scholarships every year. These scholarships for top business schools are available only to attendees of the fair.
For more information and a full schools list please contact Archana Menon at email@example.com.
QS Quacquarelli Symonds,
1 Tranley Mews, Fleet Road,
London, NW3 2DG.
Event Covers / Types of Industry:
MBA programs, Higher Education, International Business School, MBA Schools in Dubai
The H Hotel Dubai,
One Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
PO Box 125511,
United Arab Emirates
Face to Face Interaction
- Speak face-to-face with the world’s top business schools
- Dedicated section for Executive MBA programs designed for experienced professionals who do not want to take a prolonged period of time away from their careers.
- Perfect your MBA admissions strategy with advice from the experts
- Meet with MBA alumni and find out their business school experience
Apply for $1.7 million (USD) of exclusive scholarships and its partner institutions to all fair attendees
Dubai MBA seminars and information sessions
- Attend seminars about application procedures, scholarships and benefits of studying abroad
- Improve your GMAT™ scores at our dedicated workshops
- Attend Study in the UK panel discussions with admissions directors from leading business schools
QS Top MBA Career Guide
Get a complimentary copy of the QS TopMBA career guide – World’s largest read bi-annual MBA publication for the first 100 attendees on the day