Golden Age Institute is an Arabic language specialist for non-native speakers certified by KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), UAE Ministry of Education.
The institute is based in the stunning Jumeirah Lakes Towers, in the heart of Dubai and close to Dubai Marina metro station.
Many reasons to learn Arabic with us:
1. We are a Specialist Arabic language institute for non-native Arabic speakers for all levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced and expert).
2. All our Teachers are not only native Arabic speakers but also qualified and experienced Arabic Language teachers.
3. We teach Modern Standard Arabic based on a reputed method for non-native speakers used by numerous institutes and universities worldwide.
4. We teach multiple speciality courses based on Arabic language, such as: Levantine Arabic (Syro-Lebanese), Emirati Dialect, Arabic for Kids, Business Arabic, Arabic Calligraphy, Grammar, Islamic Arabic and more.
5. Courses are taught in total immersion as we explain Arabic in Arabic with minimum use of English but the use of various material (Video, Audio, Flash cards and more).
6. Small groups: Group classes are given on average to 8 students per class and do not exceed 14 students.
7. We offer Flexible timings and various Programs (Evening, Week end, Private, Semi-Private, Specialities, Immersion, Corporate, Summer Camp)
8. We are Easily accessible in 506 Swiss Tower – Cluster Y – JLT and Dubai Marina metro station
9. We offer many courses over an Academic year that provides the regularity, frequency and depth required to learn a language permanently.
10. Competitive prices
Courses / Program
Arabic Language Courses for all levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Expert.
• One to one : Private and Semi-private Arabic courses
• Resident Program: Flexible part-time Arabic courses for small groups
o Morning, Evening, Week-end
• Arabic Immersion courses (3h to 5 hours daily and 60h to 100 hours per month)
• Corporate Arabic courses – Speak your clients’ language.
o Bespoke Arabic courses tailored to your company needs.
• Arabic Speciality courses (Business Arabic, Emirati Dialect, Levantine Dialect (Syro-Lebanese), Arabic for kids, Calligraphy, Spoken Arabic, Islamic Arabic,...)